Post –Director (Engineering) in Level:12 as per 7th CPC (prerevised pay scale of PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs. 7600 as per 6th CPC; by Deputation, including short term contract basis, in the Development Wing of Ministry of Shipping
No Of Vacancies –01
Last Date of application – 22 august 2020
Qualification –Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or Major Ports or Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies or Universities or Research Organizations:
(i) Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or
(ii) With 5 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of Rs. 10000-325-15200 (as per 6th CPC, PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(i) Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent;
(ii) Ten years’ experience in the field of either : a) Design, construction and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works including Harbour Engineering ; or b) Maintenance and operation of different types of cranes, diesel locos, marine engines, winches and auxillary machinery in a mechanical or marine workshop or organization
Level:12 as per 7th CPC (pre-revised pay scale of PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay Rs. 7600 as per 6th CPC;
.How To Apply :
lt is requested that the applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure ll) of the willing and eligible officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection may be sent through proper channel to the Under Secretary, Room No. 427, Ministry of Shipping, Transport Bhawan, 1 Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of publication of notice in Employment News/ Rozgaar Samachar/leading National Dailies (2 English and 2 Hindi newspapers) whichever is later, together with the following:-
- (i) Up-to-date ACRs dossier of the applicants or clear photocopies of the ACRs for last five years duly attested (on each page) by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to Govt. of lndia. (ii) Vigilance clearance in respect of the officer. (iii) lntegrityCertificate. (iv) A statement showing major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years. (v) Cadre Clearance in respect of the officer
- The Circular may also be downloaded from this Ministry’s website www.shipmin.gov. in.
- 4. Applications received after the closing date or without any of the aforesaid documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- 5. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified that particulars furnished by the officer are correct. lt may also be confirmed that in the event of selection for appointment, the officer concerned will be relieved of his duties.
- 6. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to circulate the vacancy in their attached/ sub-ordinate offices/educational and other institutions.
Detail job advertisement-Click Here